For the patent which we will obtain in January 2012, we will construct a mixed material consisting of a thin marble layer 3-4 mm thick, that is sticked in a porcelain tile, artificial marble or INOX (stainless metal) taking advantage of both materials are summarized:
- in the increased strength of the resulting mixed material (IGME tests showed that the composite marble drain grate 1cm thick has more durability than 3cm solid marble)
- in the price of the finished product that becomes much more accessible since it consumed up to 65% less marble
- in environmental sensitivity that from 1m³ extracted marble, until now we could ideally receive 40m² floor layer, while with the proposed method, we can reach the 150m² per 1m³.
- in marbles colour homogeneity that is 300-400% better than there is until now, since less raw material is used to overlay a specific area.
- in the lower weight of the product that does not burden like the classic marble the bearing frame of the building
- in the appearance of no-stain from the bottom to the top that specifically,is showed up in white marble, and additional
- in the quickness and flexibility in placement, compared with traditional marbles that require scrubbing in the building industry, with all that this implies for the cost and the time.